I try not to snack too often, but this “trail mix” is easy to throw in a bag in case I am out for too long (or am starving after a workout 😉 ) and need something to hold me over between meals.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: n/a
- 1/2 oz toasted unsalted almonds
- 1/2 oz toasted unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 oz toasted unsalted walnuts
- 1/2 oz sprouted pecans
- 3 T cocao nibs (I use these or these)
- 4 unsweetened, unsulfured dried cherries (I use the Trader Joe’s variety – nutrition info here)
- 2 T unsweetened dried coconut (I used these)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla (I like this variety with no alcohols)
(1) Cut the 4 dried cherries into 4 pieces each.
(2) Put the nuts in a small bag and toss with the cinnamon and vanilla.
(3) Combine all the ingredients.