Today’s post was going to be awesome photos of duck and eggplant from the Farmer’s Market that I made for one of my best friends for dinner, but I somehow stuck my SD card into the CD Rom slot on my computer — which is apparently not a fixable mistake. I see no way to get it out, so the photos are gone forever. I’ll recreate them tomorrow and post. 😦
On to a (sad, photoless) workout… Saturdays are LEG days (my favorite).
Today I was on my own, and I did a lot of leg press. I started with 5 rounds of:
(1) 10 Leg press with 4 45-lb plates on each side
(2) BOSU kicks (30 to the side, 10 back, 10 front)
(Video to come tomorrow – my technological ineptitude continues, and its past my bedtime)
(3) 10 Goblet squats, 20kg kettlebell
(4) 10 Swings, 20kg kettlebell
I then dropped the weight to 2 45lb plates on each side, and continued with 3 rounds of:
(1) 10 leg press
(2) 2 minutes of jump rope(3) BOSU kicks (30 to the side, 10 back, 10 front)
I finished out with 1 fatigue set on the leg press with 1 45lb plate on each side (for me, 47 reps), and then knocked out a quick 5 rounds/10 reps of deadlifts.